Day 01: Sa Pa Trekking to 4 villages
Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village
6-7 hrs trekking throughout 4 hamlets - visit 2 different kinds of minority.
- 05h15 you will arrive at the last arrival station – Lao Cai station. Picked up and drive up to Sapa. First of all, get shower, luggage store and then enjoy breakfast
- Trek down to YlinhHo and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
- After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay.
- Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) - Giang Ta Chai. Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Dzay minority, with your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural….
Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, home-stay permit and meals (B + L + D)
Day 02 :Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sa Pa – Lao Cai - Hanoi
5 - 6hrs trekking with surprises at what you have never seen before
- In the early morning you will be sure to be woken up by the households but lucky to see how is their daily life for a new day coming! Enjoy some pancakes made by your tour guide’s skillful hands.
- Start a new trek into Hoang Lien Son National Park by more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted further your eyes sigh. Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and then continue that trail to Su Pan village for lunch
- Enjoy magnificent view of Ban Ho valley or visit some local houses of the Tay and then a standby car to return to Sapa.
- Shower and deposit your luggage at the hotel then free time to stroll around Sapa town until 18h00 transfer down to Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi.
Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, meals (B + L) and train ticket (same type)
Tour group size
04 soft berths in a cabin with A/C
From 04 - 08 persons
Things to bring for this trip
- Your passport, small backpack, sunglasses and sunblock
- A good hiking shoes or sport shoes, hat or cap and rain coat
- A torch, insect repellent, long clothes, personal things, small gifts for tribal villagers
- Particular requests for the food is possible
- After 2 days of trekking: bath towels for shower in the hotel in Sapa are available
For more information: contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org